Vemofamily.com (the “Site”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. The Site is property of “Vemo Family” – non profit organization, registered in Bulgaria under ID: 205380551.
I. Information Collection And Use
1. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”), email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
II. Log Data
1. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
2. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
1. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
2. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
2.1. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2.2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
2.3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
2.4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
2.5. To quickly process your transactions.
2.6. To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
2.7. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
3. We keep your data (in most cases only email) in our CRM system with the above purposes. You can Unsubscribe at any time from receiving further messages from us.
IV. What Is The Purpose And Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Data And How Long Is It Stored?
1. Your Subscription Details
When you subscribe for our Newsletters, we process your data to set up and manage your Newsletter preferences. .
The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR to provide you with the service of a “subscriber” as described above respectively for the purpose of performance of the user contract with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR). This data will be stored for a period of 10 years after the subscription on our website or until events of unsubscribing. You may object to the processing of your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f).
2. Your enquiries
If you send us enquiries using a contact form, via e-mail or by phone, we will process the information you provide in order to answer your query as well as your IP address and the date/time of the enquiry to prevent misuse of the contact form.
The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) to provide you with the “enquiries” service described above. If your enquiry concerns the initiation or performance (including customer service or warranty) of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. You can object to the processing of your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We can then continue processing if there are compelling reasons for processing. This may be necessary in order to provide evidence for enquiries from you and past communication with you. If there are no such compelling reasons, we will stop communicating with you and delete the data that has been collected. This data will be deleted when our communication with you has been terminated, i.e. when the relevant facts have been clarified and no further legitimate interests exist for storage or no further legal obligations exist for storage.
If you take part in one of our contests, we use your data (e.g. name, e-mail address) to carry out the contest, for information purposes and to send you a prize, if applicable.
The legal basis for the processing is the consent you have given when participating in the contest (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR). Your data will be deleted when the contest is over and the prizes have been distributed. Your data will be used for other purposes, e.g. advertising, only if you have explicitly given your consent.
4. Advertising, Right to Object
We would also like to use the data you have entered or accrued when using the websites to inform you about our products and services (advertising) or to improve our offerings and services (product development). The data collected during subscription will be processed (the data displayed as mandatory fields are absolutely necessary for receipt of advertisements, while voluntary data fields are only used for a more personal form of address and selecting the information displayed). We will contact you via e-mail with information, offers and services tailored to you and your interests on the basis of your explicit consent. We process data about your usage behaviour after we have sent you e-mails (e.g. click behaviour). You can object to the use of your personal data for purposes of advertising and product development as well as the establishment of contact for this purpose in whole or in part at any time or withdraw any consent you have given. Please use the corresponding options provided for you (e.g. the unsubscribe link the tailored emails) or contact us via e-mail or in writing (keyword: data protection) using our contact information.
The legal basis for processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) and our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). This data will be deleted or stored only in aggregated, anonymous form after your objection or withdrawal of any consents you have given or after cessation of use by us at the very latest. If necessary, we will store the data of your objection in order to prevent further contact with you.
5. Providing the Website and Services
The processing of server log data is necessary for technical reasons in order to provide the websites and services and in order to ensure system security thereafter.
The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in providing the website and our services (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The processing is absolutely necessary for the use of our website, and there is no right to object. The server log data may then be analysed anonymously for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of our website. The server log data is not linked to your personal data, nor will it be merged with other personal data sources.
V. Cookies and Web Analytics Tools
1. What are cookies?
2. Which cookies do we use, what is the legal basis of their use and how long are they stored?
We use three categories of cookies on our websites: (1) Essential cookies, without which the functionality of our websites would be limited, (2) optional performance cookies and (3) optional targeting or advertising cookies:
2.1. Essential cookies
These cookies are essential for you to move around our websites and use the functions. For example, they save the products you have placed in your basket as well as the progress of the ordering process. These cookies do not collect any information about you for marketing purposes, nor do they store where you have been on the internet. Disabling this category of cookies would limit the functionality of all or part of the websites. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). These cookies are session-specific and expire after your visit to the website (session).
2.2. Performance cookies / Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tools
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website in general, such as which pages they visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect any data that can be used to identify visitors. All of the information collected with the help of these cookies serves exclusively to understand and improve the functionality of the website and the service it provides.
(1) We use Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tools, web analytics services provided by Google Inc. The information generated by the use of Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tools about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google. However, by activating the IP anonymisation on this website, Google will shorten your IP address beforehand within the area of the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other Google data. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and provide additional services relating to website use and internet use to the website operator. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent Google’s collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer and Google’s processing of such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests because we only use pseudonymised or anonymised data (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The data collected on the basis of these cookies is made anonymous before analysis. You can deactivate or delete cookies and information stored therein at any time (see 4.2.4).
2.3. Targeting and advertising cookies
Targeting and advertising cookies are used to tailor advertising more specifically to you and your interests. They also serve to limit how often you see the same advert, to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and understand people’s behaviour after viewing an advert. These cookies are usually placed on the pages of advertising networks with the consent of the website operator (i.e. in this case us). They detect that a user has visited a website and pass this information on to other companies, e.g. advertising companies, or adjust the adverts accordingly. They are often linked to the functions of the website provided by this company. We use these cookies to connect with social networks that may then use the information about your visit to tailor adverts on other websites to you and to provide the advertising networks we use with information about your visit so that you can later be presented with precisely the adverts that could interest you based on your browsing behaviour. If a product is purchased later, this fact may be transmitted to such an advertising network. We also include cookies on our website that are set by service providers on our behalf and enable us to track which products of ours you have already viewed so that we can recommend similar products to you. The legal basis for the processing is the consent you have given in the context of the cookie banner displayed when our website is visited (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You can deactivate or delete cookies and the information stored therein at any time (see the following information).
2.4. Deactivation of Webmaster, Analytics, Targeting and Advertising cookies
3. How do I disable cookies?
You can prevent the use of any cookies by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that the functionality of our websites will be limited if you do so, since essential cookies will also be blocked. If you go to the website www.youronlinechoices.com, you can read more information about cookies and the individual providers. There, you also have the opportunity to object to use-based online advertising by means of individual tools or all tools. To go directly to the preference manager, please click here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
VI. Data Transfer
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. In some cases, we employ service providers in compliance with legal requirements for order processing, i.e. on our behalf, in accordance with our instructions and under our control. Processors are:
• technical service providers we use to provide the website, e.g. service providers for software maintenance, data centre operation and hosting.
• technical service providers we use to provide functionalities, e.g. essential cookies for technical purposes.
• service providers for the practical implementation of advertising and marketing, e.g. service providers for e-mail and analytics cookies.
In these cases, we remain responsible for data processing; the transfer and processing of personal data to or by our processors rests on the legal basis that allows us to process the data in each case. A separate legal basis is not required.
2. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3. Please note that if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you information on behalf of our partners which is relevant to what you do. You can unsubscribe at any time.
5. Our Site may include Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are hosted by a third party. If you wish to share one of our websites on a social network (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) by clicking on one of our “Share” buttons, this information will be transferred to the social network. This assumes that you are logged in to the social network. The legal basis for the transmission is our legitimate interest in offering you the possibility of “sharing”, Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
6. In addition, we may use third party services such as:
6.1. Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze how you interact with the Site.
6.3. The following plug-ins:
a) “Insert Headers and Footers” By WPBeginner.
b) “MailChimp for WordPress” By ibericode.
c) “Cookie Notice” By dFactory.
d) “Yoast” SEO.
e) “Contact Form 7” By Takayuki Miyoshi.
f) “Disable Comments” By Samir Shah.
g) “User Profile Picture” By Ronald Huereca.
h) “Force HTTPS (SSL Redirect & Fix Insecure Content)” By LittleBizzy.
i) “Loco Translate” By Tim Whitlock.
6.4. Facebook Pixel.
6.5. Google Remarketing Tag.
We use links to our other web presences on websites and third-party services, e.g. on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. The data processing of these other service providers on their websites is the sole responsibility of these third parties and their data protection policy applies.
We and our service providers employ technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons. Our data processing and security measures are continually being improved with technological developments. Our employees and our service providers are, of course, bound to a confidentiality agreement.
IX. Your Rights To Information, Correction, Blocking and Deletion
Every natural person whose personal data we process has the following rights (i.e. depending on the respective conditions):
• If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, we would be happy to provide you with information about your stored personal data at any time free of charge (Art. 15 GDPR).
• You have the right to correct inaccurate data and complete incomplete data (Art. 16 GDPR).
• You have a right to block/restrict the processing or delete your personal data that is no longer required or stored on the basis of legal obligations (Art. 17, 18 GDPR).
• You have the right to transfer the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that you have provided us with the data on the basis of an agreement or a contract between us and you (Art. 20 GDPR).
• You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time (Art. 21 (2 and 3) GDPR).
• You have a right to object to processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless we can explain our compelling legitimate grounds (Art. 21 (1) GDPR). We have pointed out above in what cases such a right is available.
• If you have given your consent to data processing, you can withdraw this with effect for the future at any time, i.e. the legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of the revocation remains unaffected by your withdrawal of consent. After withdrawing your consent, you may no longer use our services.
Please contact us with your request in writing (keyword: data protection) or via e-mail using the contact information under section X. We reserve the right to check your identity to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to unauthorised persons. You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
X. Data Protection Administrator
Vemo Family” – non profit organization, registered in Bulgaria under ID: 205380551. Address: 88 Rozhen Blvd., 1271 Sofia, Bulgaria
XII. Development Events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another organization (company), whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that organization would receive all information gathered by Us on the Site. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership.
1. We do not guarantee the continuous functioning of the Site.
2. We reserve the right to interrupt the access to certain material or the entire website for an unlimited period of time, planned or accidental. We are not liable for any occurred as a result of the suspension harm to the User.
3. We reserve the right to redirect the User to other websites that are controlled by us. In this case, the User has to accept the terms and conditions of those websites.
4. We reserve the right to redirect the User to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. We have no control over the content of these websites and therefore have no responsibility for any of the information contained in these websites.
5. The information found on the Site shall not in any way be interpreted as any type of advice or consultation. All User actions related to the protection of his rights and legitimate interests have to be done after due consultation with a specialist in the needed area.
6. The information provided on the Site can be general and abstract. Its proper application in practice depends on the right, including legal facts of the particular situation that can not be described on the Site. This is the reason that we have no responsibility of how the User apply the information in a different, more complex situation or a situation with specifics, resulting in any kind of damage over the User.